Tuesday, January 27, 2009

the urban hunt

i know it may be early to be thinking about apartments considering my lease isn't up until september, but i can't help myself. when i find a break from doing thesis research and other school work, i have been browsing craigslist.

craigslist is a great resource for finding pretty much anything your looking for, especially apartments! right now i am keeping all of my options open, but i'm thinking about cambridge or brookline. im thinking that i would like to live in a studio apartment because i wouldn't mind living on by my self, but like i said it's still early, so i have lots of time to make up my mind.

another great and very easy way of finding an apartment is through Suffolk's Off Campus Housing Office (OCHO) They are a great resource for finding not only an apartment but also a roommate. Check them out for all your housing needs.

Gotta jet.
blog ya later
-j

No comments: