Monday, December 1, 2008

Busy as a Bee

It's been a while since my last post so let me catch you up...

I went to New York City last Monday for my first time ever!! I have lived in New York state my entire life and traveled abroad twice, and had never been to New York City before. I was only there briefly, for two days (which for New York is not enough time), but I was able to visit many of my friends and see so many sights. I Started at Rockefeller Center and saw the Christmas tree and the skating rink, saw Bryant Park, the Library, Times Square, 5th avenue, SOHO, Grand Central Station, NYU and walked the Brooklyn Bridge to Brooklyn. I even saw the Statue of Liberty, the Empire State Building and the Chrysler Building while on the bridge. It was a brief tour, but a full one nonetheless, then I headed to Connecticut with my Boyfriend for Thanksgiving. For a week of "vacation" it sure was a busy one with all the traveling, touring and visiting but a nice break from the loads of work I have to finish before next week for finals.

The looming stressing of finals is here and I will be spending the next week at school until 11 every night. I am not looking forward to that, however I am anxiously awaiting the completion of the school year and my birthday on December 9!! Then a week off and I'm heading home for two weeks to rest and relax with the family.

Happy December 1st!!~~**Let it Snow~~**

No comments: